**SPOILER ALERT!!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK OR THE PREVIOUS BOOKS IN THE SERIES, DO NOT CONTINUE READING THIS POST**
If you were unable to reread the book go HERE for a plot summary by Wikipedia that will be a nice refresher of the book to remind you what happened.
**Below are some discussion questions to get the discussion started. You can answer any of them you want or add in your own questions and thoughts while reading the book. PLEASE remember not to discuss events that occured in books 4-10 so individuals reading the series for the first time won’t have any spoilers occur here**
- Do you think it’s good that Sookie and Bill keep secrets from each other? Sookie keeps her vampire mind reading from him and Bill is lying to her about his project for the queen…followed by not telling her where he is really going on his trip.
- Were you really mad when you found out that Bill went to Mississippi to be with Lorena?
- Why do you think Eric was avoiding telling Sookie the truth about what happened to Bill?
- What are your thoughts on Alcide and what are your thoughts on Sookie’s physical attraction to him?
- When Sookie gets staked at the club it worked out perfectly so that she could go to the place Bill is being held…do you think this was part of her plan the whole time?
- What are your thoughts on Eric and Sookie’s “intimate moment” at the mansion?
- How did you feel about Debbie Pelt shoving Sookie into the trunk of the car where Bill drinks from her and rapes her?
- How much bad luck can come Sookie’s way? After all of that while heading home with Eric there is trouble at a gas station followed by the Were’s waiting for her at home…
- Do you understand why Sookie rescinds Eric and Bill’s invitation after they saved her from the Were’s that were waiting for her?
What are some questions you have about the book or the series up to this point?
What are your thoughts on the books, characters or events so far in the seires?