**Spoiler Alert: If you have not read this book or the first six books in the series don’t continue reading, this post will contain spoilers.**
If you were unable to reread this book go HERE for wikipedia’s plot summary to refreash your mind on the major events that took place.
- What were your thoughts when Jason called Sookie and said she had 1 hour to get to Hotshot for his wedding? What were your thoughts on the wedding ceremony?
- How do you feel, and what do you think, about Arlene’s new outlook on vampires and how she has been treating Sookie?
- Throughout the book Sookie keeps running into people who are very impressed by Quinn…they seem to know something about him that she does not, did you have any ideas about why he was so feared and admired?
- Were you surprised in both of the bombing situations that someone was able to pull that off? I mean the hotel was supposed to be so highly protected yet one small bomb was planted and then the huge bomb at the end that brought down the entire motel.
- What were your thoughts on the trial for Sophia-Ann and how Sookie got her out of being the accused?
- How do you feel about Eric and Sookie’s blood exchange again and the fact that he can make her a vampire when ever he wants?
- How did you feel when Sookie saved Eric and Pam from the hotel bomb/fire?
- How cool was it when Sookie and Barry worked together to save as many humans and vampires as they could after the hotel collapsed?
- What were your thoughts on Quinn throughout the book? From when him and Sookie finally “did the deed” to saving her from having to deal with Andre?
- This is the part that you all can ask questions or share thoughts and feelings about the book that you had. There were so many events that took place in this book for be to ask all of them. I don’t want to have 30 questions people have to read through. LOL.
Sorry, no quotes this time around. This is one of my all time favorite book in the series and I am excited to see everyones thoughts and feelings on it!